During the astronomy camp, I turned my telescope multiple times towards M33 with little success. Although it seems like an easy target, the weather was working against me, or perhaps the planets were simply misaligned :P Finally I settled with 18×5 min, ISO 1600, with the modified Canon 1100D, N 150/750, Baader MPCC Mark III, HEQ5 with the resurrected guiding system. And I say settle, because the collimation was visibly off. So I had to invent a way to correct it, and I came up with a very crude php script that basically says: if you are a bright star, show me your center of gravity, then let me go around you and put some of your misaligned light to the other side. The outcome was far from a success but spared me from doing it manually on each and every star.