This was an exceptional night with good seeing, rivaling only a night I had in August. About 300k frames went into this Saturn, with the usual setup HEQ5, N250/1200, TSO ADC, ASI 224MC (cooled), home observatory, mountpusher. In the meanwhile I finished a clone of my mountpushing soapbox, with the exact same components, the exact same soapbox, I only made it a circuit board instead of the cable spaghetti the first one has become after adding and adding functionality, like the buzzer and the RJ45 socket for the focuser. But the soapbox is another story. Overexposing the final stack, to my surprise, reveals some of the fainter moons of Saturn, near the planet – I removed the uneven background from the final picture.